Visual material has been shown to be crucial for attracting and converting leads in the real estate industry, and the calibre of that content is also a key factor.
Additionally, Real Estate management teams will perform better with high-quality photos because renters and homebuyers rely so heavily on photographs during the house search process.
In order to be ready for the busiest season, consider the following five reasons to invest in professional Real Estate photography.
1. Taking Professional Pictures Is Affordable.
The initial cost of professional photography will be more for a real estate company than, say, using an iPhone to take your own pictures.
For a whole photo shoot, the cost normally ranges from $100 to $700, sometimes depending on the size of the property or the number of photos.
Leveraging professional real estate images throughout your portfolio not only greatly increases interest but also converts significantly more quickly, according to studies showing that homes with professional photography can sell 32% faster than homes without. Briefly, it pays off.
2. Multidimensional Real Estate Photography Is Possible.
The adage “a picture is worth a thousand words” is well known, and it holds true for real estate photography as well.
In this technologically advanced day, visual imagery is often at the forefront of marketing initiatives. Think about both quality and quantity when deciding how to use them across various platforms such as:
- Advertising: In fact, advertising using images had a click-through rate that rose by 42% the more images included.
- Social media: Social media sites are favourite hunting places for property seekers. Therefore, simply having professional property photography at your disposal gives you access to a dozen more opportunities to use it to increase your site’s visibility and traffic.
- Sales tools: That’s not all, though. High-quality pictures can also be used for various multifaceted sales tools. For instance, virtual staging simply needs a high-quality image and a 3D artist to produce fully rendered furniture and decor, and the finished product is 100 percent photorealistic. Virtual staging data show that using this tool has enormous advantages for real estate listings (586 percent ROI, to name one), but it can only be utilised with a good photo.
And these are just a few applications for professional photography.
3. Professional Photography Enhances a Professional Company
You would be misled if you thought that “professional property photography” required nothing more than a great camera.
A professional real estate photographer’s mission is to portray your area in the best possible light and in the most informative manner. This include capturing the photograph at the ideal perspective, determining the best lighting for a certain area, and making sure the image accurately depicts the property.
4. Less Work for Management
Professional service providers offer a hassle-free, full-service response to photography needs. Why does this matter?
It entails that, with no effort on your part, our photographers enter your area, evaluate it, and then execute a photo shoot that includes edits and delivery.
Therefore, no team needs to be concerned about taking time out of their day that could be used for sales and/or marketing objectives in order to do a picture session, whether it’s peak rental season or they’re just busy.
5. Increased Memory Retention of Property Information
In general, people only retain 10% of the information they hear three days after hearing it, but when same information is coupled with an image, they can retain up to 65% of it.
Visual information promotes Real Estate in various ways:
- Property Marketers: property marketers must offer great photography as a vital component of their success. Particularly in terms of standing out from the competitors.
- Attracting Renters: Associating your apartment complex with high-quality pictures will help you attract renters because images have that impact on people.
- Google My Business: Not to mention that anyone, good or evil, can contribute photographs to your Google My Business listing.
Why Are High-Quality Photos So Crucial in Light of This?
Since Google frequently favours information that is regarded as valuable or useful, there is a greater likelihood that high-quality photographs will be pushed to the top of a listing and low-quality images would be put to the bottom.
Through this procedure, potential customers can evaluate your community for themselves.
The secret to success in real estate photography is professionalism. Communities are stepping up their marketing efforts to improve listing performance as the peak season draws near. Being reactive rather than proactive is the absolute last thing you want to do. In conclusion, it is a wise investment to hire a professional photographer for your real estate listings. The advantages of working with a pro far exceed the costs, from attention to detail and high-quality photographs to marketing knowledge and improved value.